Treat your Halloween guests to a tasty fruit creation: Spiderlicious! This simple and healthy treat is fun to make and is great for decoration or as a snack. Here’s how to get him ready for your spooky party!
- Wooden kebab sticks
- 1 dark plum
- Black grapes or blueberries; green or red apple chunks, green or red grapes, or most other tasty fruits will work, too.
- Plastic googly eyes
- Nut butter
- Use Thieves® Fruit & Veggie Soak to clean fruit.
- Gather 16 equally sized wooden kebab sticks. Break them into 4-inch sections.
- Skewer grapes on eight of the sticks so that the grapes touch, leaving one grape covering one end as a connector, but leaving the other end bare to poke into the plum.
- Repeat on the other eight sticks, inserting the exposed ends into the joints of the previous set of grape sticks at an angle.
- Once connected, poke legs into the plum, with four legs on each side.
- Gather two googly eyes and attach to front of plum with your choice of nut butter.
We want to know! What other healthy creations do you make during Halloween?